Thursday, September 18, 2008

Calgon Take Me Away

Today was a trying day. Rude customers, inconsiderate co-workers, and kids with attitudes. I won't get into it.

Surprise, surprise, Imani had her first tennis match today. She lost but didn't get killed. She'll only get better. I noticed she was wearing her Pastry Kicks (the line of shoes put out by the nieces of mogul Russell Simmons). I need to get her shoes made for tennis.

Greg Kiyoi put up a video on YouTube of Arvie Carrington's performance of our Senior Show in 1985. I didn't even realize anyone was taping it. Thanks, Greg!


While a subject involving YouTube check out Tina Fey as Sara Palin on last Saturday's Saturday Night Live. Her performance speaks for itself.


I was at Wal-Mart today and saw something I couldn't resist. It was a paperback version of Barack Obama's "The Audacity of Hope" sitting next to "You Can Run But You Can't Hide" by "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman. I bought them both.

No comments: