Thursday, September 4, 2008

Crusading Coming to a Close


My little monsters. They play hard. They sleep hard.



I spent most of my Labor Day weekend updating files on all my social networking sites. My Bebo, MySpace, Facebook, and LinkedIn. I decided that networking with people, spreading the word, and raising awareness is the way I can help the most.

Inspired by blog sites like In the Shelter of Your Heart, The Happy Pit Bull Blog, and Blue Dog State I have decided that this URL will no longer be the destination of my dog-related posts. Instead, this will return to being a personal blog. You are still welcome to read.

On Monday, I will have a new website that I'll be using to carry my method forth. I'll tell more about it later. I have more work to do. This is exciting.

No comments: